Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy new year and all that.

OK, so it's gone by in a blur and I've got nothing to show for it but an empty bank account, but it's the start of a new year and I'm going to make some changes.

No 1: I will arrive at work on time every single day.

No 2: Sick days will be used as an emergency only.

No 3: I will stop wasting my time crying over Stu - Stu who? You see, it can be done.

No 4: I will transform myself from the office drunk, bike and slapper and be known as the office - err, well I'll just keep work and social stuff separate.

No 5: I will go to the gym, just as soon as I've got through the last three Christmas selection boxes.

Yes, definitely the start of things to come.

2 comments:

zoe said...

N° 3: if you've got over Stu, then remove him from your sidebar ;)
N° 4: that's always a tricky one I've found ;)

Good luck this year, Chica x

Miss Independent said...

Ah, thanks Zoe. I get your point about No 3. You mean actually delete his name? Flip, you'll be asking me to delete his number from my mobile next!
x